As we prepare for our upcoming CIGRE ICLPS-SIPDA 2023, we are thrilled to announce the commencement of applications for the Young Researcher Award and Young Researcher Diploma.
These awards are designed to recognize exceptional young talents aged 35 and below who have served as the first author or the corresponding author of an accepted paper in the fields of lightning and power system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your accomplishments and be a part of our forum's academic exchange. Anyone who meets the criteria can apply for this award. Thank you for your contributions!
1) Age: 35 years old or below, born after October 1st, 1987.
2) Authorship: Must be the first author or the corresponding author of a paper.
3) Application: Submit award applications via email.
4) Required Document: Send in a Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with your application.
5) Attendance: Register for and participate in the conference on-site.